Winter weather is on its way! In just a few months, you’ll be looking out over snow covered streets and wondering how much ice accumulated overnight. One thing you WON’T have to worry about is how to keep your business’s parking lots and sidewalks clear of dangerous snow and ice. Mr. B’s Lawn Care is also a full service, professional snow removal company. There are lots of reasons to contract out your snow removal needs for 2017-2018, including:
- You’re too busy running your business to find someone to shovel and plow after every snow storm.
- Hiring someone without insurance or the right equipment is a disaster waiting to happen and could cost you big bucks.
- Buying and maintaining your own trucks, plows and salt spreaders is expensive, and you have to pay for them even if there isn’t any snow or ice.
- You can’t rely on your best buddy from Junior High to be on time. Sure, he’s fun on the weekends, but reliable? Not so much.
- Your customers are your most important commodity, so you want to make sure they can visit you no matter what the weather is like.
- Mr. B’s has been plowing, treating and shoveling parking lots, driveways and sidewalks since 1991.
- We have the experience needed to do the job right. We won’t drive over the curbs or pile the snow so high that it creates a visibility problem.
- Mr. B’s monitors the weather constantly, so we’ll know that we need to be out plowing and applying ice melt hours before you even roll out of bed for that morning shower.
- We use Ice B’Gone Magic Liquid Ice Melt to protect your driveways, parking lots and sidewalks from rock salt damage.
- We use Ice B’Gone Magic Liquid Ice Melt because we love animals. It won’t irritate their feet or cause cracking of their pads; and it’s non-toxic, so pets won’t get sick if they ingest it.
- Your business is our priority. When we have a contract with you for snow removal and ice melt application, our trucks are out well before dawn to ensure that your business will be able to open safely and on time.
- Our pricing is fair and reasonable. Don’t depend on higher priced, national chains; they charge a premium and aren’t as familiar with the area as Mr. B and his professional snow plow team.
DO YOU NEED PROFESSIONAL SNOW REMOVAL FOR YOUR BUSINESS?
CALL MR. B’s AT 724-752-5551 TO GET A FREE, NO OBLIGATION QUOTE!
There are several things you can do to your lawn now that will yield impressive results when warm weather returns.
The nights are getting cooler and you’re probably already thinking about school football games, Halloween and raking leaves. Before you start raking, however, give your lawn some attention. If you take some time now, your lawn will look great when spring rolls around.
There are several things you can do to your lawn now that will yield impressive results when warm weather returns. The best part? Each of these is a “one off” that you won’t have to repeat until the same time next year:
- If you have your mower set for anything under 2”, adjust it up to this height so that the grass has a chance to set some deep roots before winter.
- If you’re having a dry spell in your area, water your lawn weekly in the morning, when less evaporation will take place. Water thoroughly so that it soaks the ground at least a few inches deep.
- If you have any thinning or bare spots on your lawn, now is the time to over-seed those patches so that the grass will have the chance to establish some roots before spring.
- Apply an herbicide or weed killer to perennial weeds. At this time of year, the weeds will send the herbicide to its root system. Applying it while the grass is damp will yield more effective results.
- Fertilize your lawn. Even if you get a frost soon and lose this year’s green lawn, the fertilizer will go to the roots for improved growth in the spring.
- Dethatch your yard or have someone dethatch it for you. Too much thatch can mean your grass won’t get enough moisture or oxygen when spring comes around.
- Aerating the soil will allow roots to get plenty of oxygen and help water penetrate deep into the soil. Aeration reduces thatch, loosens the soil so that grass can root more easily and improves soil drainage so that standing water won’t be a problem.
After you’ve done all of the above, sit back and sip on a pumpkin spice latté, knowing that next year your yard will look fabulous.
Business owners – if you don’t have the time or the inclination to take care of your company’s lawn, hire the professionals at Mr. B’s Lawn Service. They can do everything needed to keep your business’ lawn looking great. If you’ll have lots of leaves falling in the next few weeks, we’ll take care of raking, trimming etc. so that your property will make a great first impression no matter what season it is!
For a FREE Commercial Lawn Care quote, call Mr. B’s Lawn Service at 724-752-5551!