Why is collecting on a judgment so difficult?
- Over 75% of all court judgments are never recovered
- Many debtors hide their assets
- Collecting on a judgment is your responsibility, not the court’s
- The high cost of investigating, discovering and obtaining assets often costs as much or more than the judgment itself
- Seizure of assets may leave you with personal property you don’t need or want
- It wastes your time and money
ABR Judgment Recovery –
We succeed where others haven’t!
It would be so nice if being awarded a judgment was the end of the process. You could simply mail your former tenant a copy of the Judgment and he would immediately pay up. But it won’t happen that way. In fact, most of the time the person who owes you money will simply toss the judgment in the trash can without responding or making any effort to pay you what they owe you.
That’s where ABR Judgment Recovery comes in…
we use a unique combination of skills and experience to collect judgments for our clients.
How do we do it?
- We use our own licensed, private detectives to pursue leads where others can’t go
- We have access to over 840,000 local court documents
- We have access to over 330 million Federal documents and data
- We have experience in multiple counties working with local authorities, sheriffs, attorneys and court employees
- We are familiar with processes such as wage garnishments, sheriffs’ sales and local court requirements
- Company President Dave Gulish has been a private detective for twelve years
- Company Vice-President Brian Bush has experience as a real estate investor as well as his certification as a licensed private detective
We’ll unlock the judgment recovery funds that
are rightfully yours!